We offer a wide range of training options and are pleased to welcome horses to our sales consignment program.
Ready to sell your horse but don’t know where to start? Let our proven sales program do the work for you! With our well rounded sales team, high quality imaging, videography and expert sales riding and training – we will get your horse noticed.
What it includes:
Your horse will stay in a structured work program and we will handle everything from photos and videos, to the advertising and appointments. The consignment board includes all of their training rides, full board, grooming (including mane pulls and clipping), photos, videos, and all appointments. The owner is responsible for all farrier, veterinary care, horse show fees and travel expenses (if needed). At the end of a successful sale, the owner is responsible for our commission fee.
We advertise through our network of professionals, including connections in the hunter, jumper, eventing and dressage worlds, as well as here on our website, social media and the most effective horse advertising services. Our sales horses have the added bonus of exposure through our numerous clinics with top professionals and multiple horse show options monthly – WEC, WEF, Terranova, Fox Lea, White Fences. We go above and beyond to make consistent and current content for your horse with weekly sales videos so buyers have a lot of incentive prior to meeting your horse.
Copper Light Farm works as a Seller’s Agent for all of our consignment horses. We will correspond with prospective buyers, schedule times for buyers to see the horse, make videos and photo galleries, schedule pre purchase exams, and communicate information both to the potential buyer and the owners of the horse. Lindsey is in communication with sales horse owners directly to discuss their horse’s training program and marketing, as well as their general health and well being. Call today to discuss oprions!
Full training board included.
- Training five days a week
- Premier facility with FEI quality footing, high end amenities and spacious clean barns – which serve as an ideal location for trials
- Customized feed and turnout schedule
- Exceptional care from 24hr staff; grooming, clipping, braiding, and more included
We’ll get your horse noticed.
- Professional photography and videography
- Advertisements on equine sale websites, apps, and social media
- Exhaustive professional network
- Exposure opportunities with world class clinicians and monthly horse shows
- Email marketing campaigns
We’ll take care of the details.
- We offer nearly around the clock responsiveness to potential buyers so we never miss an inquiry
- From beautiful presentation during trial rides to seamless pre purchase exams, we’ll take care of everything.
- No hidden fees, we charge 10% commission of the sale price
Some of our sales program graduates.